Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Positve blog reception

After a recent email announcing our new blog we recieved many encouraging replies:

Super idea - the blog. I am looking forward to reading the next installment (Part Two).
Carolyn

Hi Everyone:
Nice to hear from you and thank you for thinking of us. I will check it out. We are still around if you ever need us (but unfortunately right now it would have to be around here because my car is taking a dive and I do not have funds to get new one at the moment) Thanks and take care.
Penny


Hello Binghams - Totally enjoy your blog.. thanks for sharing! =) I added the link to my delicous site so I will check back often for updates! Great job!
Brandi

The office is excited to see these responses and the others that came in yesterday. Thanks so much and feel free to leave comments whenever you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment