If you have recently attended a wedding, birthday party, casino event, or Bar Mitzvah, you likely have noticed how trendy Shamrock Cookies have become at a St. Patrick’s Day Event. These confectionery delights are the craze of partygoers and bakery shoppers. Share these “Pots of Gold” treats from your cookie jar--they just might bring some "luck o' the Irish" to your !
Here's a great blog we like to send people to for baked-good inspiration as ll: http://www.bakewithginger.blogspot.com.
Enjoy this delicious Shamrock Cookie Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day...and a "Green Beer Candle" decorating idea bonus!
Irish Shamrock Cookies
These green cookies are delicious anytime of the year. Make some green frosting for these cookies using a sugar cookie icing recipe found on Cookierecipe.com.
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
• 1 1/3 cups baking mix tablespoon white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheet.
2. Cream together the butter or margarine and the pudding mix. Blend in the baking mix, egg, and sugar and mix well.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to 3/8-inch thickness and cut into cookies with a shamrock cookie cutter.
4. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. Let cookies cool on rack. Frost with green-colored icing if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 310
Total Fat: 16.8g
St. Patrick Day Celebration Table Décor
Light Up Your Irish Party Table and Go Green!
Our St. Patrick's Day Green Beer Candle is a great addition to any St. Patrick's Day celebration. For each candle, fill a 13-ounce a glass mug with dark green gel and top with wax for the appearance of a frothy beer "head." Decorate your Irish-themed tables with these--and send the St. Patrick's Day Green Beer Candle home with all your party guests as favors! Each green beer candle burns
approximately 80-100 hours.
Sláinte (Cheers) for St. Patrick’s Day!